This web page is about BuzzXplore v2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BuzzXplore v2 from your systemBuzz Tools, Inc.
. More information on Buzz Tools, Inc. can be found here
. Click on www.buzztools.com
to get more data about BuzzXplore v2 on Buzz Tools, Inc.'s website. BuzzXplore v2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Buzz Tools\BuzzXplore v2 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for BuzzXplore v2 is C:\Windows\BuzzXplore v2\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.24 MB (3393456 bytes) on disk and is called BuzzXplore.exe.
The following executables are contained in BuzzXplore v2. They occupy 3.76 MB (3939981
bytes) on disk.
- BuzzOpen2.exe (70.87 KB)
- BuzzXplore.exe (3.24 MB)
- bx2updater.exe (462.84 KB)
The current web page applies to BuzzXplore v2 version 2.08.69
only. For other BuzzXplore v2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BuzzXplore v2 is an application marketed by Buzz Tools, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove BuzzXplore v2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BuzzXplore v2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BuzzXplore v2 or simply click the Search field and type in "BuzzXplore v2". If it is installed on your PC the BuzzXplore v2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BuzzXplore v2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BuzzXplore v2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BuzzXplore v2:
- The web site of the application is: www.buzztools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\BuzzXplore v2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BuzzXplore v2.
8. After uninstalling BuzzXplore v2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BuzzXplore v2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BuzzXplore v2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BuzzXplore v2 by Buzz Tools, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BuzzXplore v2 by Buzz Tools, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BuzzXplore v2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:09:30.600