This page contains complete information on how to uninstall BuzzXplore v2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall BuzzXplore v2 from your computerBuzz Tools, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Buzz Tools, Inc.. More information about the program BuzzXplore v2 can be found at www.buzztools.com
. BuzzXplore v2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Buzz Tools\BuzzXplore v2 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for BuzzXplore v2 is C:\Windows\BuzzXplore v2\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called BuzzXplore.exe and occupies 3.08 MB (3229064 bytes).
The executable files below are part of BuzzXplore v2. They occupy about 3.61 MB (3783741
bytes) on disk.
- BuzzOpen2.exe (70.87 KB)
- BuzzXplore.exe (3.08 MB)
- bx2updater.exe (470.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.07.63
of BuzzXplore v2. Click on the links below for other BuzzXplore v2 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling BuzzXplore v2 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Buzz Tools, Inc.\BuzzXplore
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Buzz Tools, Inc.\BuzzXplore v2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Buzz Tools, Inc.\BuzzXplore
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BuzzXplore v2
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\software\microsoft\windows\shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Buzz Tools\BuzzXplore v2\BuzzXplore.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\software\microsoft\windows\shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Buzz Tools\BuzzXplore\BuzzXplore.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\software\microsoft\windows\shell\MuiCache\C:\Windows\BuzzXplore v2\uninstall.exe
BuzzXplore v2 is an application by Buzz Tools, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove BuzzXplore v2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BuzzXplore v2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BuzzXplore v2 or simply click the Search field and type in "BuzzXplore v2". If it exists on your system the BuzzXplore v2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BuzzXplore v2 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BuzzXplore v2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BuzzXplore v2:
- The web site of the application is: www.buzztools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\BuzzXplore v2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BuzzXplore v2.
8. After removing BuzzXplore v2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BuzzXplore v2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BuzzXplore v2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BuzzXplore v2 by Buzz Tools, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BuzzXplore v2 by Buzz Tools, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BuzzXplore v2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-31 02:06:49.343