You can find below details on how to remove Bronze Aid for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Bronze Aid from your systemBronze Aid
. Further information on Bronze Aid can be seen here
. More data about the app Bronze Aid can be seen at http://www.bronzeaid.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bronze Aid folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bronze Aid\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bronze Aid. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 305.98 KB (313320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Bronze Aid. They take about 829.48 KB (849384
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Bronze Aid version 2.0.5831.34947
alone. For other Bronze Aid versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bronze Aid is a program released by the software company Bronze Aid. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Bronze Aid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Bronze Aid with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bronze Aid or simply click the Search field and type in "Bronze Aid". The Bronze Aid app will be found automatically. When you click Bronze Aid in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bronze Aid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bronze Aid:
- The publisher is: http://www.bronzeaid.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bronze Aid\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bronze Aid.
8. After uninstalling Bronze Aid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bronze Aid which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bronze Aid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bronze Aid by Bronze Aid from your PC, nor are we saying that Bronze Aid by Bronze Aid is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bronze Aid supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 09:56:30.133