You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Bronze Aid for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bronze Aid from your systemBronze Aid
. More information on Bronze Aid can be seen here
. More information about Bronze Aid can be found at http://www.bronzeaid.com/support
. Bronze Aid is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bronze Aid folder, subject to the user's decision. Bronze Aid's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bronze Aid\uninstaller.exe. Bronze Aid's main file takes about 305.97 KB (313312 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Bronze Aid. They occupy about 829.47 KB (849376
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.97 KB)
This info is about Bronze Aid version 2.0.5802.4286
only. For more Bronze Aid versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bronze Aid is a program released by the software company Bronze Aid. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Bronze Aid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Bronze Aid from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bronze Aid or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bronze Aid". If it exists on your system the Bronze Aid app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bronze Aid in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Bronze Aid, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bronze Aid:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bronzeaid.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bronze Aid\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bronze Aid.
8. After uninstalling Bronze Aid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bronze Aid which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bronze Aid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bronze Aid by Bronze Aid from your PC, we are not saying that Bronze Aid by Bronze Aid is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bronze Aid in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 11:38:48.833