You can find below details on how to remove Bronze Aid for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Bronze Aid from your PCBronze Aid
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Bronze Aid. You can read more about related to Bronze Aid at http://www.bronzeaid.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Bronze Aid folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Bronze Aid\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Bronze Aid. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 305.99 KB (313336 bytes).
Bronze Aid is comprised of the following executables which take 829.49 KB (849400
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Bronze Aid version 2.0.5835.33157
only. Click on the links below for other Bronze Aid versions:
...click to view all...
Bronze Aid is an application marketed by Bronze Aid. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Bronze Aid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bronze Aid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bronze Aid or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bronze Aid". If it is installed on your PC the Bronze Aid app will be found automatically. After you select Bronze Aid in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bronze Aid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bronze Aid:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bronzeaid.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Bronze Aid\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bronze Aid.
8. After removing Bronze Aid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bronze Aid which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bronze Aid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bronze Aid by Bronze Aid from your PC, we are not saying that Bronze Aid by Bronze Aid is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bronze Aid in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 08:58:18.493