You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Brave for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Brave from your computerDie Brave-Autoren
. Further information on Die Brave-Autoren can be found here
. Usually the Brave application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Brave's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe. Brave's primary file takes around 1.98 MB (2081256 bytes) and its name is brave.exe.
Brave is comprised of the following executables which take 8.95 MB (9385400
bytes) on disk:
- brave.exe (1.98 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.54 MB)
This web page is about Brave version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application by Die Brave-Autoren. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Brave from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Brave or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave". The Brave application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Brave in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Brave which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Brave by Die Brave-Autoren from your PC, we are not saying that Brave by Die Brave-Autoren is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Brave supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 16:58:41.410