You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Brave for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Brave from your systemDie Brave-Autoren
. More info about Die Brave-Autoren can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Brave by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.89 MB (1979048 bytes) on disk and is labeled brave.exe.
Brave contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.90 MB (8287224
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.89 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (672.66 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (839.66 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
This data is about Brave version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other Brave releases:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application marketed by the software company Die Brave-Autoren. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Brave or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave". If it exists on your system the Brave application will be found very quickly. When you select Brave in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Brave that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brave by Die Brave-Autoren from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by Die Brave-Autoren is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Brave in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 06:09:19.077