Blackhawk Striker 2
This web page is about Blackhawk Striker 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2 from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
for more information on WildTangent. Further information about Blackhawk Striker 2 can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Blackhawk Striker 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Blackhawk Striker 2\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2. Blackhawk Striker 2's main file takes around 1.32 MB (1384448 bytes) and is named Blackhawk2.exe.
Blackhawk Striker 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.40 MB (3564523
bytes) on disk.
- Blackhawk2-WT.exe (1.95 MB)
- Blackhawk2.exe (1.32 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.22 KB)
This web page is about Blackhawk Striker 2 version 017706
only. Click on the links below for other Blackhawk Striker 2 versions:
...click to view all...
Blackhawk Striker 2 is an application by WildTangent. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Blackhawk Striker 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blackhawk Striker 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Blackhawk Striker 2". If it exists on your system the Blackhawk Striker 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Blackhawk Striker 2 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Blackhawk Striker 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blackhawk Striker 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Blackhawk Striker 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2.
8. After removing Blackhawk Striker 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blackhawk Striker 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blackhawk Striker 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2 by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Blackhawk Striker 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:48:12.367