Blackhawk Striker 2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2 from your computerWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. You can get more details related to Blackhawk Striker 2 at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Blackhawk Striker 2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Blackhawk Striker 2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Blackhawk Striker 2\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2. Blackhawk2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 812.00 KB (831488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Blackhawk Striker 2. They take about 847.16 KB (867495
bytes) on disk.
- Blackhawk2.exe (812.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (35.16 KB)
The current page applies to Blackhawk Striker 2 version 006448
only. Click on the links below for other Blackhawk Striker 2 versions:
...click to view all...
Blackhawk Striker 2 is a program by WildTangent. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Blackhawk Striker 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Blackhawk Striker 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Blackhawk Striker 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blackhawk Striker 2". If it is installed on your PC the Blackhawk Striker 2 program will be found very quickly. After you select Blackhawk Striker 2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Blackhawk Striker 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blackhawk Striker 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Blackhawk Striker 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blackhawk Striker 2.
8. After removing Blackhawk Striker 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blackhawk Striker 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blackhawk Striker 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Blackhawk Striker 2 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Blackhawk Striker 2 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Blackhawk Striker 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 03:17:40.940