Blackhawk Striker 2
This page is about Blackhawk Striker 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2 from your computerWildTangent
. Go over here
for more information on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Blackhawk Striker 2 on WildTangent's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blackhawk Striker 2 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Blackhawk Striker 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blackhawk Striker 2\Uninstall.exe. Blackhawk2-WT.exe is the Blackhawk Striker 2's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.24 MB (3396032 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Blackhawk Striker 2. They occupy 3.40 MB (3563756
bytes) on disk.
- Blackhawk2-WT.exe (3.24 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.79 KB)
This data is about Blackhawk Striker 2 version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Blackhawk Striker 2 versions:
...click to view all...
Blackhawk Striker 2 is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blackhawk Striker 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Blackhawk Striker 2". If it is installed on your PC the Blackhawk Striker 2 app will be found automatically. When you select Blackhawk Striker 2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Blackhawk Striker 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blackhawk Striker 2:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Blackhawk Striker 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blackhawk Striker 2.
8. After uninstalling Blackhawk Striker 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blackhawk Striker 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blackhawk Striker 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2 by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Blackhawk Striker 2 by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blackhawk Striker 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:11:27.520