Bit Optimizer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Bit Optimizer from your systemBitOptimizer
. You can find out more on BitOptimizer or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Bit Optimizer can be found at http://www.BitOptimizer.com
. Bit Optimizer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Bit Optimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled bitoptimizer.exe and it has a size of 4.75 MB (4979176 bytes).
Bit Optimizer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.89 MB (7225192
bytes) on disk:
- bitoptimizer.exe (4.75 MB)
- uninstall.exe (301.50 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (630.63 KB)
The current page applies to Bit Optimizer version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Bit Optimizer releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Bit Optimizer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Bit Optimizer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\7ZipDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\bitoptimizer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\colors.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\CommonLoggingExtension.pxt
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BitOptimizer\UNS\Bit Optimizer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer
Bit Optimizer is an application marketed by the software company BitOptimizer. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Bit Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Bit Optimizer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bit Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bit Optimizer". The Bit Optimizer program will be found very quickly. When you select Bit Optimizer in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Bit Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bit Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.BitOptimizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bit Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Bit Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bit Optimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bit Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bit Optimizer by BitOptimizer from your PC, nor are we saying that Bit Optimizer by BitOptimizer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bit Optimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:50:20.013