This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Bit Optimizer for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bit Optimizer from your computerBitOptimizer
. Further information on BitOptimizer can be found here
. Click on http://www.BitOptimizer.com
to get more facts about Bit Optimizer on BitOptimizer's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). Bit Optimizer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\uninstall.exe. bitoptimizer.exe is the Bit Optimizer's main executable file and it takes close to 4.47 MB (4684776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Bit Optimizer. They occupy about 4.73 MB (4957112
bytes) on disk.
- bitoptimizer.exe (4.47 MB)
- uninstall.exe (265.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Bit Optimizer. You can find below info on other versions of Bit Optimizer:
...click to view all...
Bit Optimizer is an application marketed by BitOptimizer. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Bit Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Bit Optimizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bit Optimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bit Optimizer". The Bit Optimizer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bit Optimizer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Bit Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bit Optimizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.BitOptimizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bit Optimizer.
8. After removing Bit Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bit Optimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bit Optimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bit Optimizer by BitOptimizer from your PC, we are not saying that Bit Optimizer by BitOptimizer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bit Optimizer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-18 08:07:08.770