This info is about Bit Optimizer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Bit Optimizer from your PCBitOptimizer
. More data about BitOptimizer can be read here
. Further information about Bit Optimizer can be found at http://www.BitOptimizer.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Bit Optimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.75 MB (6024696 bytes) on disk and is named bitoptimizer.exe.
Bit Optimizer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.07 MB (6362320
bytes) on disk.
- bitoptimizer.exe (5.75 MB)
- uninstall.exe (329.71 KB)
This info is about Bit Optimizer version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Bit Optimizer versions:
...click to view all...
Bit Optimizer is a program released by BitOptimizer. Some users want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Bit Optimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Bit Optimizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bit Optimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Bit Optimizer". If it is installed on your PC the Bit Optimizer application will be found very quickly. After you select Bit Optimizer in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bit Optimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bit Optimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.BitOptimizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitOptimizer\Bit Optimizer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bit Optimizer.
8. After uninstalling Bit Optimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bit Optimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bit Optimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bit Optimizer by BitOptimizer from your computer, we are not saying that Bit Optimizer by BitOptimizer is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bit Optimizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 22:48:30.733