You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BetterHash for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BetterHash from your PCInnovative Solutions
. You can find out more on Innovative Solutions or check for application updates here
. Usually the BetterHash application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling BetterHash is C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.44 MB (10950744 bytes) on disk and is labeled BetterHash.exe.
BetterHash contains of the executables below. They take 18.83 MB (19747076
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BetterHash.exe (10.44 MB)
- cons.exe (994.09 KB)
- nvidia-smi.exe (497.48 KB)
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- prelogin.exe (607.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (867.43 KB)
- EthDcrMiner64.exe (2.98 MB)
- powercore-main-g.exe (628.00 KB)
This info is about BetterHash version 220.127.116.112
alone. For more BetterHash versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetterHash is a program marketed by Innovative Solutions. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove BetterHash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BetterHash from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BetterHash or simply click the Search field and type in "BetterHash". The BetterHash app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BetterHash in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BetterHash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BetterHash.
8. After uninstalling BetterHash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BetterHash which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BetterHash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BetterHash by Innovative Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that BetterHash by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BetterHash in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 12:42:55.437