This web page is about BetterHash for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall BetterHash from your systemInnovative Solutions
. You can find out more on Innovative Solutions or check for application updates here
. BetterHash is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling BetterHash is C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.66 MB (9084488 bytes) on disk and is titled BetterHash.exe.
BetterHash installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.47 MB (17264945
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BetterHash.exe (8.66 MB)
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (866.16 KB)
- EthDcrMiner64.exe (2.99 MB)
- powercore-main-g.exe (1.10 MB)
- miner.exe (411.00 KB)
- powercore-main.exe (573.50 KB)
This web page is about BetterHash version 126.96.36.1996
only. Click on the links below for other BetterHash versions:
...click to view all...
BetterHash is an application offered by the software company Innovative Solutions. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall BetterHash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BetterHash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BetterHash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BetterHash". The BetterHash app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BetterHash in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BetterHash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BetterHash.
8. After removing BetterHash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BetterHash that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BetterHash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BetterHash by Innovative Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that BetterHash by Innovative Solutions is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BetterHash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-01 19:08:36.680