This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BetterHash for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall BetterHash from your PCInnovative Solutions
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Innovative Solutions. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BetterHash. BetterHash.exe is the BetterHash's primary executable file and it takes circa 9.11 MB (9549384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside BetterHash. They take about 16.91 MB (17729841
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BetterHash.exe (9.11 MB)
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (866.16 KB)
- EthDcrMiner64.exe (2.99 MB)
- powercore-main-g.exe (1.10 MB)
- miner.exe (411.00 KB)
- powercore-main.exe (573.50 KB)
This page is about BetterHash version 22.214.171.1244
only. For more BetterHash versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetterHash is a program released by the software company Innovative Solutions. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove BetterHash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BetterHash from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BetterHash or simply click the Search field and type in "BetterHash". The BetterHash app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BetterHash in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BetterHash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BetterHash.
8. After uninstalling BetterHash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BetterHash that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BetterHash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BetterHash by Innovative Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that BetterHash by Innovative Solutions is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BetterHash supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-27 20:07:44.617