BetterHash is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BetterHash from your computerInnovative Solutions
. More data about Innovative Solutions can be found here
. BetterHash is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove BetterHash by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BetterHash.exe is the BetterHash's primary executable file and it takes about 10.42 MB (10926664 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in BetterHash. They take 37.29 MB (39101688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BetterHash.exe (10.42 MB)
- nvidia-smi.exe (497.48 KB)
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- prelogin.exe (607.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (868.55 KB)
- ccminer-x64.exe (14.11 MB)
- EthDcrMiner64.exe (2.98 MB)
- NsGpuCNMiner.exe (4.48 MB)
- powercore-main-g.exe (628.00 KB)
- miner.exe (312.50 KB)
- powercore-main.exe (573.50 KB)
This info is about BetterHash version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other BetterHash versions:
...click to view all...
BetterHash is an application offered by the software company Innovative Solutions. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase BetterHash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BetterHash from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BetterHash or simply click the Search field and type in "BetterHash". If it is installed on your PC the BetterHash program will be found automatically. When you click BetterHash in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BetterHash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BetterHash.
8. After uninstalling BetterHash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BetterHash that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BetterHash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BetterHash by Innovative Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that BetterHash by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BetterHash in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 16:00:07.007