BetterHash is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BetterHash from your systemInnovative Solutions
. Go over here
for more information on Innovative Solutions. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BetterHash. BetterHash's primary file takes about 12.67 MB (13280408 bytes) and is named BetterHash.exe.
BetterHash installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 138.48 MB (145203049
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BetterHash.exe (12.67 MB)
- cons.exe (998.00 KB)
- nvidia-smi.exe (558.25 KB)
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- prelogin.exe (606.65 KB)
- scpz9.exe (4.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (866.16 KB)
- ccminer-cryptonight.exe (10.17 MB)
- ccminer-x64.exe (14.11 MB)
- EthDcrMiner64Etc.exe (2.98 MB)
- EthDcrMiner64Etc.exe (3.24 MB)
- EthDcrMiner64Etc.exe (3.14 MB)
- EthDcrMiner64Etc.exe (3.00 MB)
- EthMan.exe (3.69 MB)
- NsGpuCNMiner.exe (4.48 MB)
- miner.exe (312.50 KB)
- miner-zh.exe (1.47 MB)
- lolMiner.exe (1.09 MB)
- powercore-main.exe (573.50 KB)
- xmrig-amd.exe (3.17 MB)
- xmrig-nvidia.exe (6.08 MB)
- z-enemy.exe (13.75 MB)
- z-enemy_cuda9_old.exe (11.44 MB)
The current web page applies to BetterHash version 18.104.22.168
only. For more BetterHash versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetterHash is an application offered by Innovative Solutions. Some people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase BetterHash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BetterHash from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BetterHash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BetterHash". If it is installed on your PC the BetterHash application will be found very quickly. When you click BetterHash in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BetterHash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BetterHash.
8. After uninstalling BetterHash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BetterHash that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BetterHash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove BetterHash by Innovative Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that BetterHash by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BetterHash in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-08-13 16:43:29.153