Bang & Olufsen Audio
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio from your PCConexant
. Check out here
for more info on Conexant. Bang & Olufsen Audio is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Icisstrt.inf is the full command line if you want to remove Bang & Olufsen Audio. UIU64a.exe is the Bang & Olufsen Audio's primary executable file and it takes around 8.40 MB (8811856 bytes) on disk.
Bang & Olufsen Audio contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.40 MB (8811856
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Bang & Olufsen Audio. Click on the links below for other Bang & Olufsen Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Bang & Olufsen Audio is a program marketed by Conexant. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Bang & Olufsen Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Bang & Olufsen Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bang & Olufsen Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Bang & Olufsen Audio". If it exists on your system the Bang & Olufsen Audio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bang & Olufsen Audio in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bang & Olufsen Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio.
8. After uninstalling Bang & Olufsen Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bang & Olufsen Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bang & Olufsen Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Bang & Olufsen Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 14:26:35.917