Bang & Olufsen Audio
This page is about Bang & Olufsen Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio from your systemConexant
. More information on Conexant can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Bang & Olufsen Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Icisstrt.inf. UIU64a.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.23 MB (8625992 bytes) on disk.
Bang & Olufsen Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.23 MB (8625992
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Bang & Olufsen Audio version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Bang & Olufsen Audio:
...click to view all...
Bang & Olufsen Audio is an application released by Conexant. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Bang & Olufsen Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Bang & Olufsen Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bang & Olufsen Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bang & Olufsen Audio". If it exists on your system the Bang & Olufsen Audio app will be found automatically. After you click Bang & Olufsen Audio in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Bang & Olufsen Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio.
8. After removing Bang & Olufsen Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bang & Olufsen Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bang & Olufsen Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that Bang & Olufsen Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 04:31:43.320