Bang & Olufsen Audio
This info is about Bang & Olufsen Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio from your PCConexant
. More information on Conexant can be seen here
. Bang & Olufsen Audio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Icisstrt.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio. The program's main executable file is titled UIU64a.exe and its approximative size is 8.40 MB (8802920 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Bang & Olufsen Audio. They take 8.40 MB (8802920
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Bang & Olufsen Audio version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of Bang & Olufsen Audio:
...click to view all...
Bang & Olufsen Audio is an application offered by Conexant. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Bang & Olufsen Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bang & Olufsen Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bang & Olufsen Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bang & Olufsen Audio". If it exists on your system the Bang & Olufsen Audio app will be found automatically. When you click Bang & Olufsen Audio in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Bang & Olufsen Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio.
8. After uninstalling Bang & Olufsen Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bang & Olufsen Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bang & Olufsen Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bang & Olufsen Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Bang & Olufsen Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bang & Olufsen Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 16:37:47.210