Bang & Olufsen Audio
This info is about Bang & Olufsen Audio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio from your PCConexant
. More information on Conexant can be seen here
. Bang & Olufsen Audio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -Icisstrt.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio. The program's main executable file is titled UIU64a.exe and its approximative size is 8.40 MB (8802920 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Bang & Olufsen Audio. They take 8.40 MB (8802920
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Bang & Olufsen Audio version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Bang & Olufsen Audio:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Bang & Olufsen Audio from your computer.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Bang & Olufsen Audio is a program released by the software company Conexant. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Bang & Olufsen Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bang & Olufsen Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bang & Olufsen Audio". The Bang & Olufsen Audio app will be found automatically. After you select Bang & Olufsen Audio in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Bang & Olufsen Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bang & Olufsen Audio.
8. After removing Bang & Olufsen Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bang & Olufsen Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bang & Olufsen Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bang & Olufsen Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Bang & Olufsen Audio by Conexant is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Bang & Olufsen Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 16:37:47.210