You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Banana Phone for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Banana Phone from your systemBanana Phone
. Further information on Banana Phone can be found here
. Please follow http://getbananaphone.com/support
if you want to read more on Banana Phone on Banana Phone's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Banana Phone folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Banana Phone by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Banana Phone\BananaPhoneuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. BananaPhoneUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 242.21 KB (248024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Banana Phone. They take about 886.95 KB (908232
bytes) on disk.
- BananaPhoneUninstall.exe (242.21 KB)
- utilBananaPhone.exe (644.73 KB)
The current page applies to Banana Phone version 2015.05.24.212421
only. You can find below info on other versions of Banana Phone:
...click to view all...
Banana Phone is an application marketed by the software company Banana Phone. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Banana Phone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Banana Phone from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Banana Phone or simply activate the Search field and type in "Banana Phone". If it is installed on your PC the Banana Phone program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Banana Phone in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Banana Phone, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Banana Phone:
- The web site of the application is: http://getbananaphone.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Banana Phone\BananaPhoneuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Banana Phone.
8. After removing Banana Phone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Banana Phone that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Banana Phone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Banana Phone by Banana Phone from your computer, nor are we saying that Banana Phone by Banana Phone is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Banana Phone in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 07:56:11.130