You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Banana Phone for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Banana Phone from your systemBanana Phone
. Further information on Banana Phone can be found here
. Please follow http://getbananaphone.com/support
if you want to read more on Banana Phone on Banana Phone's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Banana Phone folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Banana Phone by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Banana Phone\BananaPhoneuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. BananaPhoneUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 242.21 KB (248024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Banana Phone. They take about 886.95 KB (908232
bytes) on disk.
- BananaPhoneUninstall.exe (242.21 KB)
- utilBananaPhone.exe (644.73 KB)
The current page applies to Banana Phone version 2015.05.24.212421
only. You can find below info on other versions of Banana Phone:
...click to view all...
Banana Phone is an application marketed by the software company Banana Phone. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Banana Phone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Banana Phone from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Banana Phone or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Banana Phone". The Banana Phone application will be found automatically. After you click Banana Phone in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Banana Phone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Banana Phone:
- The software company is: http://getbananaphone.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Banana Phone\BananaPhoneuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Banana Phone.
8. After removing Banana Phone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Banana Phone that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Banana Phone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Banana Phone by Banana Phone from your computer, nor are we saying that Banana Phone by Banana Phone is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Banana Phone in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 07:56:11.130