This page contains thorough information on how to remove Banana Phone for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Banana Phone from your PCBanana Phone
. Go over here
for more details on Banana Phone. You can read more about related to Banana Phone at http://getbananaphone.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Banana Phone directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Banana Phone\BananaPhoneuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Banana Phone. BananaPhoneUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 242.20 KB (248016 bytes) on disk.
Banana Phone contains of the executables below. They take 1.20 MB (1254848
bytes) on disk.
- BananaPhoneUninstall.exe (242.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilBananaPhone.exe (459.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.22.072845
of Banana Phone. Click on the links below for other Banana Phone versions:
...click to view all...
Banana Phone is an application released by Banana Phone. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Banana Phone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Banana Phone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Banana Phone or simply activate the Search field and type in "Banana Phone". If it is installed on your PC the Banana Phone program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Banana Phone in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Banana Phone, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Banana Phone:
- The software company is: http://getbananaphone.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Banana Phone\BananaPhoneuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Banana Phone.
8. After removing Banana Phone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Banana Phone that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Banana Phone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Banana Phone by Banana Phone from your PC, nor are we saying that Banana Phone by Banana Phone is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Banana Phone supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 08:16:57.257