Banana Phone is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Banana Phone from your PCBanana Phone
. More info about Banana Phone can be seen here
. More information about Banana Phone can be seen at http://getbananaphone.com/support
. Banana Phone is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Banana Phone folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Banana Phone is C:\Program Files (x86)\Banana Phone\BananaPhoneuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named BananaPhone.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 106.23 KB (108784 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Banana Phone. They occupy 1.96 MB (2055344
bytes) on disk.
- utilBananaPhone.exe (454.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BananaPhone.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- BananaPhone.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- BananaPhone.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Banana Phone version 2015.05.22.192415
only. For other Banana Phone versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Banana Phone is an application marketed by Banana Phone. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Banana Phone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Banana Phone from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Banana Phone or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Banana Phone". If it exists on your system the Banana Phone app will be found very quickly. When you select Banana Phone in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Banana Phone, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Banana Phone:
- The publisher is: http://getbananaphone.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Banana Phone\BananaPhoneuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Banana Phone.
8. After uninstalling Banana Phone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Banana Phone which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Banana Phone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Banana Phone by Banana Phone from your PC, we are not saying that Banana Phone by Banana Phone is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Banana Phone in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 02:09:04.973