This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BackupAssist v9 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BackupAssist v9 from your systemCortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd
. You can read more on Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.backupassist.com/
if you want to read more on BackupAssist v9 on Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupAssist v9 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 1.98 MB (2074448 bytes) on disk and is labeled BackupAssist.exe.
The following executable files are contained in BackupAssist v9. They occupy 20.75 MB (21757368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- BackupAssist.exe (1.98 MB)
- BackupAssistManualLauncher.exe (25.83 KB)
- backupassistrestore.exe (1.11 MB)
- BackupAssistService.exe (13.33 KB)
- BackupAssistUpdateService.exe (17.33 KB)
- BAExchPlugIn.exe (51.63 KB)
- BAExecutorWinApp.exe (29.83 KB)
- BitLockerPrepare.exe (74.33 KB)
- CopyAssist.exe (198.33 KB)
- Diagnostics.exe (44.83 KB)
- DiskUsage.exe (11.83 KB)
- exbackup.exe (543.83 KB)
- exbackuprestorewrapper.exe (16.33 KB)
- GRT.exe (162.33 KB)
- Hyper-V Config Reporter.exe (295.33 KB)
- IEPrinter.exe (25.83 KB)
- LicenseManager.exe (41.83 KB)
- MountToolUI.exe (197.33 KB)
- PreEGRCatalogueUpgrader.exe (13.83 KB)
- RealSCSIInstall.exe (12.33 KB)
- RecoverAssistBuilder.exe (57.80 KB)
- RestoreReportViewer.exe (33.83 KB)
- settingsmigrator.exe (62.83 KB)
- spm.exe (18.33 KB)
- SQLRestore.exe (161.83 KB)
- TapeRestore.exe (14.83 KB)
- TapeRestoreUI.exe (37.33 KB)
- TestID.exe (12.33 KB)
- UninstallComponents.exe (33.83 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (12.33 KB)
- UpgraderV4.exe (59.83 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- VSSCopy.exe (22.83 KB)
- Zip64Unzip.exe (19.83 KB)
- DirectRestoreLicensing.exe (14.33 KB)
- esr.exe (1.71 MB)
The current web page applies to BackupAssist v9 version 9.4.0010
alone. Click on the links below for other BackupAssist v9 versions:
...click to view all...
BackupAssist v9 is a program released by the software company Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove BackupAssist v9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BackupAssist v9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BackupAssist v9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BackupAssist v9". If it exists on your system the BackupAssist v9 application will be found automatically. After you click BackupAssist v9 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BackupAssist v9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BackupAssist v9.
8. After uninstalling BackupAssist v9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BackupAssist v9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BackupAssist v9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BackupAssist v9 by Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that BackupAssist v9 by Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BackupAssist v9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:56:49.557