You can find below details on how to uninstall BackupAssist v9 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall BackupAssist v9 from your computerCortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd
. More data about Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. More info about the application BackupAssist v9 can be seen at http://www.backupassist.com/
. BackupAssist v9 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BackupAssist v9 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. BackupAssist.exe is the BackupAssist v9's primary executable file and it takes around 1.97 MB (2070352 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in BackupAssist v9. They take 20.74 MB (21752248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- BackupAssist.exe (1.97 MB)
- BackupAssistManualLauncher.exe (25.83 KB)
- backupassistrestore.exe (1.11 MB)
- BackupAssistService.exe (13.33 KB)
- BackupAssistUpdateService.exe (17.33 KB)
- BAExchPlugIn.exe (51.63 KB)
- BAExecutorWinApp.exe (29.83 KB)
- BitLockerPrepare.exe (74.33 KB)
- CopyAssist.exe (198.33 KB)
- Diagnostics.exe (44.83 KB)
- DiskUsage.exe (11.83 KB)
- exbackup.exe (543.83 KB)
- exbackuprestorewrapper.exe (16.33 KB)
- GRT.exe (162.33 KB)
- Hyper-V Config Reporter.exe (295.33 KB)
- IEPrinter.exe (25.83 KB)
- LicenseManager.exe (41.83 KB)
- MountToolUI.exe (197.33 KB)
- PreEGRCatalogueUpgrader.exe (13.83 KB)
- RealSCSIInstall.exe (11.33 KB)
- RecoverAssistBuilder.exe (57.80 KB)
- RestoreReportViewer.exe (33.83 KB)
- settingsmigrator.exe (62.83 KB)
- spm.exe (17.83 KB)
- SQLRestore.exe (161.83 KB)
- TapeRestore.exe (14.83 KB)
- TapeRestoreUI.exe (37.33 KB)
- TestID.exe (12.33 KB)
- UninstallComponents.exe (33.83 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (12.83 KB)
- UpgraderV4.exe (59.83 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- VSSCopy.exe (22.83 KB)
- Zip64Unzip.exe (19.83 KB)
- DirectRestoreLicensing.exe (14.33 KB)
- esr.exe (1.71 MB)
The current web page applies to BackupAssist v9 version 9.3.1019
alone. You can find below info on other releases of BackupAssist v9:
...click to view all...
BackupAssist v9 is an application marketed by the software company Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase BackupAssist v9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BackupAssist v9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BackupAssist v9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BackupAssist v9". The BackupAssist v9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BackupAssist v9 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BackupAssist v9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BackupAssist v9.
8. After uninstalling BackupAssist v9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BackupAssist v9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BackupAssist v9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BackupAssist v9 by Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that BackupAssist v9 by Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BackupAssist v9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 05:12:18.940