BackupAssist v9 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BackupAssist v9 from your systemCortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd. Please open http://www.backupassist.com/
if you want to read more on BackupAssist v9 on Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserNameAssist v9 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 1.87 MB (1955664 bytes) on disk and is named BackupAssist.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside BackupAssist v9. They take about 20.63 MB (21628176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- BackupAssist.exe (1.87 MB)
- BackupAssistManualLauncher.exe (25.83 KB)
- backupassistrestore.exe (1.11 MB)
- BackupAssistService.exe (13.33 KB)
- BackupAssistUpdateService.exe (17.33 KB)
- BAExchPlugIn.exe (51.63 KB)
- BAExecutorWinApp.exe (29.83 KB)
- BitLockerPrepare.exe (74.33 KB)
- CopyAssist.exe (198.83 KB)
- Diagnostics.exe (44.83 KB)
- DiskUsage.exe (11.83 KB)
- exbackup.exe (543.83 KB)
- exbackuprestorewrapper.exe (15.83 KB)
- GRT.exe (166.33 KB)
- Hyper-V Config Reporter.exe (295.83 KB)
- IEPrinter.exe (25.83 KB)
- LicenseManager.exe (41.83 KB)
- MountToolUI.exe (194.83 KB)
- PreEGRCatalogueUpgrader.exe (13.83 KB)
- RealSCSIInstall.exe (11.33 KB)
- RecoverAssistBuilder.exe (57.13 KB)
- RestoreReportViewer.exe (33.83 KB)
- settingsmigrator.exe (62.83 KB)
- spm.exe (17.83 KB)
- SQLRestore.exe (155.83 KB)
- TapeRestore.exe (14.83 KB)
- TapeRestoreUI.exe (37.33 KB)
- TestID.exe (12.33 KB)
- UninstallComponents.exe (33.83 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (12.33 KB)
- UpgraderV4.exe (59.33 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- VSSCopy.exe (22.83 KB)
- Zip64Unzip.exe (19.33 KB)
- DirectRestoreLicensing.exe (13.83 KB)
- esr.exe (1.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.2.1011
of BackupAssist v9. You can find below info on other releases of BackupAssist v9:
...click to view all...
BackupAssist v9 is a program released by the software company Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove BackupAssist v9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BackupAssist v9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BackupAssist v9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BackupAssist v9". The BackupAssist v9 program will be found very quickly. When you click BackupAssist v9 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BackupAssist v9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BackupAssist v9.
8. After uninstalling BackupAssist v9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BackupAssist v9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BackupAssist v9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BackupAssist v9 by Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that BackupAssist v9 by Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BackupAssist v9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 07:58:24.280