BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール from your PCBuffalo Inc.
. Further information on Buffalo Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール application is found in the C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\Device server folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール is C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\Device server\Couninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Connect.exe and its approximative size is 624.00 KB (638976 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール. They occupy 1.05 MB (1100112
bytes) on disk.
- Connect.exe (624.00 KB)
- Couninst.exe (450.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.10
of BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール. You can find below info on other releases of BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール:
...click to view all...
BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール is an application released by Buffalo Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール". If it is installed on your PC the BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール program will be found automatically. When you select BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール.
8. After removing BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール by Buffalo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール by Buffalo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 12:50:00.983