This page is about BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール from your PCBuffalo Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Buffalo Inc.. BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\Device server directory, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール is C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\Device server\Couninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called Connect.exe and occupies 687.00 KB (703488 bytes).
BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール contains of the executables below. They take 1.15 MB (1204048
bytes) on disk.
- Connect.exe (687.00 KB)
- Couninst.exe (488.83 KB)
This info is about BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール version 2.01
alone. You can find below a few links to other BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール releases:
...click to view all...
BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール is an application released by Buffalo Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール or simply activate the Search field and type in "BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール". The BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール.
8. After removing BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール by Buffalo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール by Buffalo Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:01:10.330