This page is about BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール from your systemBUFFALO INC.
. Further information on BUFFALO INC. can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\Device server directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール is C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\Device server\Couninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Connect.exe is the BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール's primary executable file and it occupies about 593.37 KB (607608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール. They take an average of 1.01 MB (1055472
bytes) on disk.
- Connect.exe (593.37 KB)
- Couninst.exe (437.37 KB)
The current web page applies to BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール version 1.10
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール:
...click to view all...
BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール is an application released by BUFFALO INC.. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール or simply click the Search feature and type in "BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール". If it exists on your system the BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール.
8. After uninstalling BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール by BUFFALO INC. from your computer, nor are we saying that BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール by BUFFALO INC. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BUFFALO デバイスサーバー設定ツール supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 17:22:32.550