BCWipe 6.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall BCWipe 6.0 from your computerJetico Inc.
. More data about Jetico Inc. can be found here
. C:\WINDOWS\BCUnInstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BCWipe 6.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 656.47 KB (672224 bytes) on disk and is titled BCWipe.exe.
The executables below are part of BCWipe 6.0. They occupy about 3.69 MB (3866400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BCResident.exe (175.00 KB)
- BCUpdt.exe (378.47 KB)
- BCView.exe (302.97 KB)
- BCWipe.exe (656.47 KB)
- BCWipeSvc.exe (88.47 KB)
- BCWipeTM.exe (1.65 MB)
- insbcbus.exe (138.47 KB)
- logview.exe (341.47 KB)
The current page applies to BCWipe 6.0 version 6.08.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other BCWipe 6.0 releases:
...click to view all...
BCWipe 6.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Jetico\BCWipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BCWipe
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Jetico\BCWipe\bcgpupdt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Jetico\BCWipe\BCResident.exe
- C:\Program Files\Jetico\BCWipe\bcupdate.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Jetico\BCWipe\BCUpdt.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
BCWipe 6.0 is an application marketed by the software company Jetico Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase BCWipe 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BCWipe 6.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BCWipe 6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BCWipe 6.0". The BCWipe 6.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BCWipe 6.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BCWipe 6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BCWipe 6.0.
8. After uninstalling BCWipe 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BCWipe 6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BCWipe 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BCWipe 6.0 by Jetico Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BCWipe 6.0 by Jetico Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BCWipe 6.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 15:40:38.657