BCWipe 6.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BCWipe 6.0 from your PCJetico Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Jetico Inc.. The full command line for removing BCWipe 6.0 is C:\WINDOWS\BCUnInstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BCWipe 6.0's primary file takes around 693.47 KB (710112 bytes) and is named BCWipe.exe.
BCWipe 6.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.30 MB (4506912
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BCResident.exe (199.50 KB)
- BCUpdt.exe (407.47 KB)
- BCView.exe (317.97 KB)
- BCWipe.exe (693.47 KB)
- BCWipeSvc.exe (88.47 KB)
- BCWipeTM.exe (1.84 MB)
- insbcbus.exe (465.97 KB)
- logview.exe (341.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.09.11
of BCWipe 6.0. You can find below a few links to other BCWipe 6.0 releases:
...click to view all...
BCWipe 6.0 is a program by the software company Jetico Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove BCWipe 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BCWipe 6.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BCWipe 6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BCWipe 6.0". If it exists on your system the BCWipe 6.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select BCWipe 6.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BCWipe 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BCWipe 6.0.
8. After removing BCWipe 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BCWipe 6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BCWipe 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BCWipe 6.0 by Jetico Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BCWipe 6.0 by Jetico Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BCWipe 6.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 01:10:19.543