This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BCWipe 6.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall BCWipe 6.0 from your computerJetico Inc.
. More info about Jetico Inc. can be found here
. The full command line for uninstalling BCWipe 6.0 is C:\Windows\BCUnInstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 630.28 KB (645408 bytes) on disk and is labeled BCWipe.exe.
The following executables are installed along with BCWipe 6.0. They take about 3.43 MB (3598016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BCResident.exe (183.00 KB)
- BCUpdt.exe (360.28 KB)
- BCView.exe (292.78 KB)
- BCWipe.exe (630.28 KB)
- BCWipeSvc.exe (85.78 KB)
- BCWipeTM.exe (1.58 MB)
- logview.exe (341.78 KB)
This page is about BCWipe 6.0 version 6.07
only. You can find below info on other versions of BCWipe 6.0:
...click to view all...
BCWipe 6.0 is a program marketed by the software company Jetico Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase BCWipe 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BCWipe 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BCWipe 6.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BCWipe 6.0". If it exists on your system the BCWipe 6.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BCWipe 6.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BCWipe 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BCWipe 6.0.
8. After uninstalling BCWipe 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BCWipe 6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BCWipe 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BCWipe 6.0 by Jetico Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BCWipe 6.0 by Jetico Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BCWipe 6.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-16 21:58:56.943