Avira Secure Backup
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Avira Secure Backup for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira Secure Backup from your systemAvira Secure Backup
. Further information on Avira Secure Backup can be seen here
. Please open http://www.avira.com
if you want to read more on Avira Secure Backup on Avira Secure Backup's page. Avira Secure Backup is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Avira Secure Backup is C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Avira Secure Backup.exe and its approximative size is 1.65 MB (1726032 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Avira Secure Backup. They take 4.62 MB (4849225
bytes) on disk.
- Avira Secure Backup.exe (1.65 MB)
- Avira Secure BackupCrawler.exe (2.15 MB)
- InstallThunk.exe (202.50 KB)
- InstallThunk32.exe (182.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (459.92 KB)
This web page is about Avira Secure Backup version 1.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other Avira Secure Backup versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup\Avira Secure BackupCrawler.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Avira Secure Backup.com
Avira Secure Backup is an application marketed by Avira Secure Backup. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Avira Secure Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Avira Secure Backup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Avira Secure Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Secure Backup". The Avira Secure Backup app will be found automatically. After you click Avira Secure Backup in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Avira Secure Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Secure Backup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Secure Backup.
8. After uninstalling Avira Secure Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Secure Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Secure Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira Secure Backup by Avira Secure Backup from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Secure Backup by Avira Secure Backup is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Secure Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 21:25:09.293