Avira Secure Backup
This info is about Avira Secure Backup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avira Secure Backup from your systemAvira Secure Backup
. Go over here
for more details on Avira Secure Backup. Click on http://www.avira.com
to get more data about Avira Secure Backup on Avira Secure Backup's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Avira Secure Backup is C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup\uninst.exe. Avira Secure Backup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.65 MB (1727056 bytes) on disk.
Avira Secure Backup installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.65 MB (4874922
bytes) on disk.
- Avira Secure Backup.exe (1.65 MB)
- Avira Secure BackupCrawler.exe (2.18 MB)
- InstallThunk.exe (203.00 KB)
- InstallThunk32.exe (182.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (460.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.2
of Avira Secure Backup. You can find below info on other releases of Avira Secure Backup:
Avira Secure Backup has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Avira Secure Backup:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup\ShellExtension\ShellExtension.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Avira Secure Backup.com
Avira Secure Backup is an application released by the software company Avira Secure Backup. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Avira Secure Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Avira Secure Backup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Secure Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Secure Backup". The Avira Secure Backup app will be found very quickly. When you select Avira Secure Backup in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira Secure Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Secure Backup:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira Secure Backup.
8. After uninstalling Avira Secure Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Avira Secure Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Secure Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira Secure Backup by Avira Secure Backup from your computer, nor are we saying that Avira Secure Backup by Avira Secure Backup is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Secure Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:22:39.273