Avira Secure Backup
Avira Secure Backup is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Avira Secure Backup from your computerAvira Secure Backup
. More information about Avira Secure Backup can be read here
. Click on http://www.avira.com
to get more information about Avira Secure Backup on Avira Secure Backup's website. Avira Secure Backup is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Avira Secure Backup is C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Avira Secure Backup.exe and occupies 1.65 MB (1726032 bytes).
Avira Secure Backup contains of the executables below. They take 4.61 MB (4828751
bytes) on disk.
- Avira Secure Backup.exe (1.65 MB)
- Avira Secure BackupCrawler.exe (2.15 MB)
- InstallThunk32.exe (182.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (459.92 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Secure Backup version 1.0.1
only. For other Avira Secure Backup versions please click below:
Avira Secure Backup is a program marketed by Avira Secure Backup. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Avira Secure Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Avira Secure Backup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Avira Secure Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Secure Backup". If it exists on your system the Avira Secure Backup app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avira Secure Backup in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira Secure Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Secure Backup:
- The publisher is: http://www.avira.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira Secure Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira Secure Backup.
8. After removing Avira Secure Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avira Secure Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Secure Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Secure Backup by Avira Secure Backup from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Secure Backup by Avira Secure Backup is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Secure Backup in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:32:32.087