Avast Pro Antivirus
Avast Pro Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. You can read more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Avast Pro Antivirus is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel /instop:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Avast Pro Antivirus's primary file takes around 6.70 MB (7021368 bytes) and is named AvastUI.exe.
Avast Pro Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.70 MB (26946408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashCmd.exe (81.31 KB)
- ashQuick.exe (101.93 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (193.95 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (22.41 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.27 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (80.31 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (751.73 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (70.74 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader64.exe (86.34 KB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.41 MB)
- AvastNM.exe (259.34 KB)
- AvastSvc.exe (221.13 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (6.70 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (2.12 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (514.84 KB)
- BrowserCleanup.exe (1.43 MB)
- CrtCheck64.exe (30.55 KB)
- ie_loader.exe (58.72 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (720.56 KB)
- sched.exe (88.34 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (297.55 KB)
- openvpn.exe (604.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (74.77 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (513.34 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.35 MB)
- AvDump64.exe (586.77 KB)
- instup.exe (743.25 KB)
- 1b1c2c47-8e28-4b6d-847d-fbb62d74d91f.exe (178.94 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (377.05 KB)
- Gf2Vss.exe (106.48 KB)
- ie_loader.exe (66.24 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (866.93 KB)
- SetupInf.exe (830.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.1.2247
of Avast Pro Antivirus. For more Avast Pro Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Pro Antivirus is a program marketed by AVAST Software. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avast Pro Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avast Pro Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Pro Antivirus". The Avast Pro Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avast Pro Antivirus in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avast Pro Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Pro Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avast Pro Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Pro Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Pro Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avast Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avast Pro Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 20:27:03.547