Avast Pro Antivirus
This web page is about Avast Pro Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on AVAST Software. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AvastUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.40 MB (8808896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Avast Pro Antivirus. They occupy about 28.39 MB (29771512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashCmd.exe (93.05 KB)
- ashQuick.exe (109.84 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (230.98 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (29.52 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (90.48 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (878.85 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (87.93 KB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.57 MB)
- AvastNM.exe (273.68 KB)
- AvastSvc.exe (192.51 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (8.40 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (2.28 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (577.52 KB)
- BrowserCleanup.exe (1.43 MB)
- CrtCheck.exe (29.09 KB)
- ie_loader.exe (58.72 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (847.88 KB)
- sched.exe (110.78 KB)
- SetupInf.exe (832.26 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (310.65 KB)
- openvpn.exe (619.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (117.84 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (1.26 MB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.07 MB)
- AvDump64.exe (708.95 KB)
- instup.exe (841.31 KB)
- InstallCrt.exe (606.93 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (311.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.1.2266
of Avast Pro Antivirus. For more Avast Pro Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Pro Antivirus is an application released by AVAST Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Avast Pro Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Avast Pro Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avast Pro Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Avast Pro Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Avast Pro Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avast Pro Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Avast Pro Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Avast Pro Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Avast Pro Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Pro Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 05:35:33.900