Avast Pro Antivirus
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Avast Pro Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AVAST Software. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder (same installation drive as Windows). Avast Pro Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel. The program's main executable file is named AvastUI.exe and it has a size of 8.65 MB (9070152 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Avast Pro Antivirus. They occupy 28.72 MB (30118696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashCmd.exe (93.05 KB)
- ashQuick.exe (109.84 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (233.54 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (29.52 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (90.48 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (880.85 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (87.93 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader64.exe (106.78 KB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.57 MB)
- AvastNM.exe (274.68 KB)
- AvastSvc.exe (193.01 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (8.65 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (2.24 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (577.52 KB)
- CrtCheck.exe (29.09 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (851.95 KB)
- sched.exe (110.78 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (174.16 KB)
- wsc_proxy.exe (83.93 KB)
- openvpn.exe (619.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (117.84 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (1.26 MB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.07 MB)
- AvDump64.exe (708.95 KB)
- instup.exe (840.81 KB)
- InstallCrt.exe (680.54 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (382.32 KB)
- CrtCheck.exe (29.66 KB)
- Gf2Vss.exe (132.69 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (1.05 MB)
- SetupInf.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.2.2275
of Avast Pro Antivirus. For other Avast Pro Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avast Pro Antivirus is a program by AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Avast Pro Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Avast Pro Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avast Pro Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avast Pro Antivirus". The Avast Pro Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you select Avast Pro Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avast Pro Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avast Pro Antivirus.
8. After removing Avast Pro Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Avast Pro Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Avast Pro Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avast Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that Avast Pro Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Avast Pro Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 21:03:23.207