This info is about Autopano Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Autopano Pro from your computerKolor
. Further information on Kolor can be seen here
. Click on http://www.autopano.net
to get more information about Autopano Pro on Kolor's website. Usually the Autopano Pro application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Kolor\Autopano Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Autopano Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Kolor\Autopano Pro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Autopano_Win32.exe and it has a size of 3.02 MB (3162112 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Autopano Pro. They take about 3.30 MB (3460477
bytes) on disk.
- Autopano_Win32.exe (3.02 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.37 KB)
The current page applies to Autopano Pro version 1.4.2
alone. For other Autopano Pro versions please click below:
Autopano Pro is a program marketed by the software company Kolor. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Autopano Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Autopano Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Autopano Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Autopano Pro". If it exists on your system the Autopano Pro application will be found automatically. After you click Autopano Pro in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Autopano Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Autopano Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.autopano.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kolor\Autopano Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Autopano Pro.
8. After uninstalling Autopano Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Autopano Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Autopano Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Autopano Pro by Kolor from your computer, nor are we saying that Autopano Pro by Kolor is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Autopano Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:59:22.870