This info is about Autopano Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Autopano Pro from your computerKolor
. Further information on Kolor can be seen here
. Click on http://www.autopano.net
to get more information about Autopano Pro on Kolor's website. Usually the Autopano Pro application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Kolor\Autopano Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Autopano Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Kolor\Autopano Pro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Autopano_Win32.exe and it has a size of 3.02 MB (3162112 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Autopano Pro. They take about 3.30 MB (3460477
bytes) on disk.
- Autopano_Win32.exe (3.02 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.37 KB)
The current page applies to Autopano Pro version 1.4.2
alone. For other Autopano Pro versions please click below:
Autopano Pro is a program marketed by the software company Kolor. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Autopano Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Autopano Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Autopano Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Autopano Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Autopano Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Autopano Pro in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Autopano Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Autopano Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.autopano.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kolor\Autopano Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Autopano Pro.
8. After uninstalling Autopano Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Autopano Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Autopano Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Autopano Pro by Kolor from your computer, nor are we saying that Autopano Pro by Kolor is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Autopano Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:59:22.870