Autopano Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Autopano Pro from your systemKolor
. Open here
for more details on Kolor. Please follow http://Autopano.net
if you want to read more on Autopano Pro on Kolor's web page. Autopano Pro is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kolor\Autopano Pro directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Autopano Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kolor\Autopano Pro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Autopano.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.66 MB (1740800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Autopano Pro. They occupy an average of 1.74 MB (1820082
bytes) on disk.
- Autopano.exe (1.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.42 KB)
This data is about Autopano Pro version 1.2.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Autopano Pro versions:
Autopano Pro is a program marketed by Kolor. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Autopano Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Autopano Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Autopano Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Autopano Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Autopano Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Autopano Pro in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Autopano Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Autopano Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://Autopano.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kolor\Autopano Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Autopano Pro.
8. After uninstalling Autopano Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Autopano Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Autopano Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Autopano Pro by Kolor from your PC, we are not saying that Autopano Pro by Kolor is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Autopano Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 10:19:56.340