Autopano Pro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Autopano Pro from your computerKolor
. You can read more on Kolor or check for application updates here
. Please open http://Autopano.net
if you want to read more on Autopano Pro on Kolor's web page. Autopano Pro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kolor\Autopano Pro folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Autopano Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kolor\Autopano Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Autopano.exe and it has a size of 1.66 MB (1744896 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Autopano Pro. They occupy 1.77 MB (1859453
bytes) on disk.
- Autopano.exe (1.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.87 KB)
The current page applies to Autopano Pro version 1.3.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Autopano Pro releases:
Autopano Pro is a program by the software company Kolor. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Autopano Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Autopano Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Autopano Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Autopano Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Autopano Pro program will be found automatically. When you select Autopano Pro in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Autopano Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Autopano Pro:
- The publisher is: http://Autopano.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kolor\Autopano Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Autopano Pro.
8. After removing Autopano Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Autopano Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Autopano Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Autopano Pro by Kolor from your PC, nor are we saying that Autopano Pro by Kolor is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Autopano Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-13 10:03:02.823