This info is about Auto Mute for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Auto Mute from your systemKARPOLAN
. More information on KARPOLAN can be found here
. Further information about Auto Mute can be seen at http://auto-mute.com
. Auto Mute is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mute directory, regulated by the user's decision. Auto Mute's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mute\uninstall.exe. AutoMute.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 933.50 KB (955904 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Auto Mute. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1072782
bytes) on disk.
- AutoMute.exe (933.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (114.14 KB)
This page is about Auto Mute version 4.5
only. You can find below a few links to other Auto Mute releases:
If you are manually uninstalling Auto Mute we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Auto Mute:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\9HSRN805\auto-mute.xml
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KARPOLAN\Auto Mute
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\KARPOLAN\Auto Mute
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Auto Mute
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mute\AutoMute.exe
Auto Mute is an application offered by KARPOLAN. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Auto Mute is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Auto Mute from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auto Mute or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auto Mute". The Auto Mute program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Auto Mute in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Auto Mute, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auto Mute:
- The web site of the application is: http://auto-mute.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mute\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auto Mute.
8. After removing Auto Mute, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auto Mute which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auto Mute using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auto Mute by KARPOLAN from your PC, we are not saying that Auto Mute by KARPOLAN is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auto Mute supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:20:11.280