Auto Mute is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Auto Mute from your PCKARPOLAN
. More information about KARPOLAN can be seen here
. More information about the software Auto Mute can be found at http://auto-mute.com
. Auto Mute is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mute folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Auto Mute is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mute\uninstall.exe. Auto Mute's main file takes around 962.00 KB (985088 bytes) and its name is AutoMute.exe.
Auto Mute is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.04 MB (1089901
bytes) on disk:
- AutoMute.exe (962.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (102.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7
of Auto Mute. You can find below a few links to other Auto Mute releases:
Auto Mute is an application marketed by KARPOLAN. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Auto Mute is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Auto Mute from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auto Mute or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auto Mute". If it exists on your system the Auto Mute program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Auto Mute in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Auto Mute, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auto Mute:
- The web site of the program is: http://auto-mute.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mute\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auto Mute.
8. After removing Auto Mute, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auto Mute that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auto Mute using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Auto Mute by KARPOLAN from your computer, nor are we saying that Auto Mute by KARPOLAN is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Auto Mute supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-02 17:27:15.257