You can find below detailed information on how to remove Auto Mute for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Auto Mute from your PCKARPOLAN
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on KARPOLAN. Click on http://auto-mute.com
to get more information about Auto Mute on KARPOLAN's website. Auto Mute is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mute directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Auto Mute by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mute\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled AutoMute.exe and its approximative size is 933.50 KB (955904 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Auto Mute. They take an average of 1.02 MB (1072782
bytes) on disk.
- AutoMute.exe (933.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (114.14 KB)
The current page applies to Auto Mute version 4.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Auto Mute versions:
Auto Mute is a program offered by KARPOLAN. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Auto Mute is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Auto Mute with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auto Mute or simply click the Search field and type in "Auto Mute". If it is installed on your PC the Auto Mute app will be found very quickly. When you click Auto Mute in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Auto Mute, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auto Mute:
- The software company is: http://auto-mute.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Mute\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auto Mute.
8. After removing Auto Mute, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auto Mute that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auto Mute using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auto Mute by KARPOLAN from your computer, nor are we saying that Auto Mute by KARPOLAN is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Auto Mute supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:17:45.280