Auslogics BoostSpeed is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. More details about Auslogics BoostSpeed can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Usually the Auslogics BoostSpeed application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed is C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Auslogics BoostSpeed's primary file takes around 4.71 MB (4934632 bytes) and its name is BoostSpeed.exe.
Auslogics BoostSpeed contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.88 MB (25037544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (4.71 MB)
- BrowserCare.exe (1.28 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (577.48 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.18 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (873.98 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (944.98 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (838.98 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.26 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (826.98 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (842.98 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (942.98 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (74.48 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.08 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (847.98 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (707.98 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (505.48 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (926.98 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.19 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.07 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (974.72 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.02 MB)
This web page is about Auslogics BoostSpeed version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics BoostSpeed versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics BoostSpeed has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\rdboot.log
- C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\Readme.txt
Auslogics BoostSpeed is a program marketed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Auslogics BoostSpeed from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed". The Auslogics BoostSpeed program will be found very quickly. When you select Auslogics BoostSpeed in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics BoostSpeed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auslogics BoostSpeed.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics BoostSpeed which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 12:17:05.497