Auslogics BoostSpeed is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed from your systemAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Further information on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
to get more info about Auslogics BoostSpeed on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Auslogics BoostSpeed is C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Auslogics BoostSpeed's main file takes about 4.71 MB (4934632 bytes) and is named BoostSpeed.exe.
The following executables are contained in Auslogics BoostSpeed. They take 24.07 MB (25241072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (4.71 MB)
- BrowserCare.exe (1.28 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (577.48 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.18 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (873.98 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (944.98 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (838.98 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.26 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (826.98 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (842.98 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (942.98 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (74.48 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.08 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (847.98 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (707.98 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (505.48 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (926.98 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.19 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.07 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Auslogics BoostSpeed. You can find here a few links to other Auslogics BoostSpeed releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed:
The files below remain on your disk by Auslogics BoostSpeed when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\SND.nfo
Auslogics BoostSpeed is an application released by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Auslogics BoostSpeed or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics BoostSpeed app will be found very quickly. When you select Auslogics BoostSpeed in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics BoostSpeed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics BoostSpeed.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BoostSpeed that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics BoostSpeed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:26:30.340