This info is about Auslogics BoostSpeed for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Additional info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Please open http://www.auslogics.com/en
if you want to read more on Auslogics BoostSpeed on Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed. Auslogics BoostSpeed's primary file takes around 3.29 MB (3452232 bytes) and is called BoostSpeed.exe.
Auslogics BoostSpeed is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.27 MB (21254744
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.29 MB)
- BrowserCare.exe (1.23 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (552.82 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.06 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (829.82 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (1.32 MB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (794.32 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.17 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (770.82 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (786.32 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (898.32 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (672.82 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.82 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (882.32 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.14 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.01 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1,002.32 KB)
The current page applies to Auslogics BoostSpeed version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Auslogics BoostSpeed:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Auslogics BoostSpeed when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Auslogics\BoostSpeed
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\ATPopupsHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\ATToolsStdHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\ATUpdatersHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\AxAnimation.bpl
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Auslogics BoostSpeed is an application released by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Auslogics BoostSpeed with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed". If it exists on your system the Auslogics BoostSpeed application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Auslogics BoostSpeed in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Auslogics BoostSpeed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auslogics BoostSpeed.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BoostSpeed that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics BoostSpeed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 01:16:41.450