Auslogics BoostSpeed 8
You can find below details on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 from your systemRePack by Andreyonohov
. More information on RePack by Andreyonohov can be seen here
. You can see more info about Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Auslogics BoostSpeed 8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. Auslogics BoostSpeed 8's main file takes about 3.27 MB (3426248 bytes) and is called BoostSpeed.exe.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.45 MB (23545097
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.27 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (576.45 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.35 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (893.45 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (1,014.45 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.08 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.33 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (835.95 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (852.95 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (950.45 KB)
- ndefrg32.exe (77.95 KB)
- ndefrg64.exe (102.95 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (73.95 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (85.95 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.13 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (955.95 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (708.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (502.95 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (943.45 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.19 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.12 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 is an application marketed by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 8". The Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics BoostSpeed 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 8.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 by RePack by Andreyonohov from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-12 11:57:06.117