Auslogics BoostSpeed 8
This info is about Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 from your PCRePack by Andreyonohov
. Open here
for more info on RePack by Andreyonohov. Detailed information about Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
. Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed folder, depending on the user's choice. Auslogics BoostSpeed 8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.27 MB (3426760 bytes) on disk and is titled BoostSpeed.exe.
The executable files below are part of Auslogics BoostSpeed 8. They take about 22.46 MB (23551753
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.27 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (576.45 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.35 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (893.45 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (1,014.45 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.08 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.33 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (836.45 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (853.45 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (950.95 KB)
- ndefrg32.exe (77.95 KB)
- ndefrg64.exe (102.95 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (73.95 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (85.95 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.13 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (956.45 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (708.45 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (502.95 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (943.95 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.19 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.12 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.03 MB)
This data is about Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 is an application offered by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 8". The Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics BoostSpeed 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 8.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 by RePack by Andreyonohov from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 10:14:13.327